Friday, March 11, 2011

Cat Gif update

Photobucket

This is an update on the cat gif I posted. I started it in the Non sequitur post. It is really fun working with animation on this. I haven't done much hand keyed work, this is still a work in progress. I'll keep updating it.

This started as a doodle while drawing with Mayari my 3 yr old Daughter.

I worked on these drawings thinking about extinction of mountain lions in the New England states. It was a recent item in the news how researchers could not find any breeding big cats in New England Despite people saying that they have seen them.
I'm not into conspiracy theory that there are secret hide away cougars in the Northeast. The science is probably right, and we humans made the cougar extinct. I don't want to be attacked by one. As we have learned from Red Dead Redemption and National Geographic, and News frpm California cougars kill people. I don't want a cougar to attack my little girl on a walk thru the woods. However I feel lesser for the loss in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment